Community Forum

Xfinity X1 Netflix app needs a MUCH FASTER / EASIER way to sign-in (similar to other devices)

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

Xfinity X1 Netflix app needs a MUCH FASTER / EASIER way to sign-in (similar to other devices)

I find that the Netflix sign-in process is extremely, painstakenly slow. Having to slowly move the cursor letter-by-letter for your email address and password, ON-TOP of the already slow interface (there's a lag when hoving over each letter so don't go too fast).

Many modern devices today like XBox, Hulu, etc have a far faster process of signing in on the devices. Instead, you just go to the website on your computer or smartphone/tablet (which have far faster ways of typing), and enter a number code to pair the device with Netflix. It's so much faster.

Comcast needs to add this capability for the X1/Netflix sign-in process!!!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity X1 Netflix app needs a MUCH FASTER / EASIER way to sign-in (similar to other devices)

geminiman7 wrote:

I find that the Netflix sign-in process is extremely, painstakenly slow. Having to slowly move the cursor letter-by-letter for your email address and password, ON-TOP of the already slow interface (there's a lag when hoving over each letter so don't go too fast).

Many modern devices today like XBox, Hulu, etc have a far faster process of signing in on the devices. Instead, you just go to the website on your computer or smartphone/tablet (which have far faster ways of typing), and enter a number code to pair the device with Netflix. It's so much faster.

Comcast needs to add this capability for the X1/Netflix sign-in process!!!

Are you saying you have to sign in to Netflix every time you access it with the X1 STB?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!