Community Forum

Xfinity TV Entertainment

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity TV Entertainment

Got knocked out of Netflix in the middle of a show around 2 p.m. and can't access it anymore. The message reads "Requires Xfinity Internet". Well, I had Xfinity Internet and have been watching Netflix on my TV since it started under Entertainment. I've had Netflix for years and pay monthly. What happened and when will it be fixed?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity TV Entertainment

Did you try the A button reset Netflix?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

I restarted and unplugged the box & waited for a box reboot. Still can't access anything under apps connected to the internet through the X1 box. It was fine and now it's not. I believe it's a software issue. Thanks for the response.

Official Employee

We are in the process of fixing this issue, should be resolved by end of day today.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!