Community Forum

Xfinity TV App on iphone

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Xfinity TV App on iphone

A simple question -- I Hope.

How do you stop streaming a DVR recording on the Xfinity TV App while not in you home network.

Reason I ask is that I tried streaming a saved recording to my iPhone and had some problems probably due to wifi bandwidth, so I decided to download the recording instead.  The app would not let me download because it said I was still streaming that same recording.  If anyone out there knows how to stop streaming, it would be very helpful to me and probably the whole community.

Thanks

Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity TV App on iphone

ael62 wrote:

A simple question -- I Hope.

How do you stop streaming a DVR recording on the Xfinity TV App while not in you home network.

Reason I ask is that I tried streaming a saved recording to my iPhone and had some problems probably due to wifi bandwidth, so I decided to download the recording instead.  The app would not let me download because it said I was still streaming that same recording.  If anyone out there knows how to stop streaming, it would be very helpful to me and probably the whole community.

Thanks

I've had that problem before.  Just start streaming a different video or watch a live tv channel then stop it.  Then go back and try to download the original recording you wanted to download.  It should work, or at least it worked for me.  Good Luck.