Community Forum

Xfinity Player App for streaming compatible with gaming systems

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Player App for streaming compatible with gaming systems

I know this topic has been discussed before but I still have not found a legitament answer. I recently canceled my streaming services to NetFlix, Hulu Plus and the like once Comcast/Xfinity developed their new Android app Xfinity Player. I get tons of shows and movies which my 8 yr old son loves to use my DROID Bionic for. The streaming platform for PS3 is alot more advanced than the mobile market so if there isn't an app for that, there's no excuse for its absence, really! I would love for anyone to provide me with an educated explanation about the current offerings from the PS Network app market and if Xfinity are/will be developing this feature. No attitudes and bickering please, I don't want to see this thread locked by the moderators. Thanks in advance :-)
Regular Visitor

Xfinity on Droid Bionic

When trying to play video from my smartphone, I get a message saying not available from my device. I've had Netflix for years and get excellent quality videos steamed to my phone. How long will it take Xfinity to develop its mobile capabilities?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity on Droid Bionic

watching on demand type shows is only available for apple products, all they ever say is they are working on it.

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Player App for streaming compatible with gaming systems

Any new status on the Xfinity PS3 App? The Xbox app has been out a long time now.