Community Forum

Xfinity Cable Boxes (Pace XiD and X Series XG1-DCH3200) with Slingbox M1 Issues

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Cable Boxes (Pace XiD and X Series XG1-DCH3200) with Slingbox M1 Issues

I have a M1 Slingbox and it worked fine untill I received the new Xfinity boxes.  The Arris XR11 Advanced Voice remote is not listed and the one shown does  not look like mine or function at all.  Comcast took a big step backwards in my support.  I have to use composite cables (red, white and yellow) to connect. I am at a lost as to what I can do to solve this problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Cable Boxes (Pace XiD and X Series XG1-DCH3200) with Slingbox M1 Issues

Are you sure that you actually have X1 boxes??? The DCH-3200 is not any X1 box that I have heard. But there is a 3200 legacy box.

kramarczykf wrote:

I have a M1 Slingbox and it worked fine untill I received the new Xfinity boxes.  The Arris XR11 Advanced Voice remote is not listed and the one shown does  not look like mine or function at all.  Comcast took a big step backwards in my support.  I have to use composite cables (red, white and yellow) to connect. I am at a lost as to what I can do to solve this problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Cable Boxes (Pace XiD and X Series XG1-DCH3200) with Slingbox M1 Issues

You may have to check at your local service center for a Pace DVR which is the only DVR that has component outputs. You could also go back to Legacy equipment.

What remote do you have?
http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/X1-Remotes/td-p/2860262
Regular Visitor

Went back to Legacy box and I am up and runing. Thank you very much.