Community Forum

Xfinity App AUDIO all Spanish as of midnight?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Xfinity App AUDIO all Spanish as of midnight?

All audio on my iPad Xfinity App all of a sudden is in Spanish. I see no way to change this. I have powered down / off - disconnected App - etc ... Still all movies all shows all audio in Spanish. Was fine early this morning and last night.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity App AUDIO all Spanish as of midnight?

this is a common issue, somehow something at comcast gets messed up and it turns spanish.   This most likely will not get fixed someone at comcast realizes it.

Official Employee

S5xSFP wrote:
All audio on my iPad Xfinity App all of a sudden is in Spanish. I see no way to change this. I have powered down / off - disconnected App - etc ... Still all movies all shows all audio in Spanish. Was fine early this morning and last night.

Are you using the Xfinity TV App or the Xfinity TV Player App?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

I am also having the same issue. Most of the shows from the xfinity app are playing in Spanish. I have deleated the app and re downloaded it but it did not fix the issue. 

New Poster

Fo me different episodes from the same series one in english and another is in Spanish. I'm using xfinity player app. This is extremely annoying. I alwwys find no answer or way to fix this. The only reponse fron comcast is to ask if ur using the tv app or the player app...then nothing. Come on comcast fix this issue.