Community Forum

XR11 will not pair with Sony HT-XT1 Soundbar

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

XR11 will not pair with Sony HT-XT1 Soundbar

I have the X1 going through Sony HT-XT1 soundbar and then to the TV.  Tried to pair the XR11 remote; however, I cannot get the X1 and soundbar to pair, no sound and no on/off funciton.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: XR11 will not pair with Sony HT-XT1 Soundbar

No sound sounds like you didn't connect the X1 box correctly.  How did you do it?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
New Poster

The X1 box was initially setup through the soundbar to the TV using a Logoitech Harmony remote control and worked great.  I now want to use the XR11 remote control.  I do get sound and can change the channels but I cannot adjust the sound with this setup..

Silver Problem Solver

Did you program the TV first and then the soundbar?

http://customer.xfinity.com/remotes/

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Visitor

I have this same issue and haven't found a good step by step on how to solve it... were you abel to remedy this problem?

New Poster

I have the same issue...   Cant figure it out!

Any word?   

Official Employee

Unfortunately, not all sound bars are supported. Did you go through all the processes to find a code?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/remotes/