Community Forum

XFinityTV sign-in

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

XFinityTV sign-in

I have always been able to view the premium channel shows by signing in to the xfinity main site and now, the TV site does not recognize my signing in nor does it allow you to sign in on the TV site?  Makes it hard to watch premium series.  Thoughts?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: XFinityTV sign-in

cherymike wrote:

I have always been able to view the premium channel shows by signing in to the xfinity main site and now, the TV site does not recognize my signing in nor does it allow you to sign in on the TV site?  Makes it hard to watch premium series.  Thoughts?

Hello,

What type of error message if any are you getting? What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser? Have you tried clearing your cache and deleting your temporary files and cookies?

Frequent Visitor

Using IE9; yes...browser cache is cleared and no difference.  It does not give any error, it just does not bring up a login/sign-in form.

Silver Problem Solver

Hello,

Just wondering what do you mean by xfinity main page? Have you tried just going to directly to the http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/?cmpid=FCST_xpbar and click on the sign in page on the upper right hand corner and see if that works?

Frequent Visitor

Yes. I have tried that.  It thinks for a minute and then returns to the xfinitytv main selection page.  No login/signin comes up

Gold Problem Solver

Have you tried using a different browser?

Frequent Visitor

Now why on earth would I use a diferent browser than the one I have been using all along.  It is not my browser that went and changed the way things work.  It was Xfinity.  I think they should correct their self made issue...no??  Maybe it's just me, but paying them around $200.00/mo should get me something shouldn't it?

Frequent Visitor

I find it odd that the XFinity powers that be never seem to be able to answer my questions of late.  Why is that?

Official Employee

cherymike,

We ask users to try another browser not as permanent solution but it will help us narrow down the issue. Please try a non-beta version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari and let me know if it works.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Frequent Visitor

Still no luck

Frequent Visitor

Premium Shows

I have used all different browsers that I care to; Safari, FoxFire and IE9 and it appears that once you sign in to Xfinity, either from the .net home page or the Xfinity TV home page, the login/sign in information is not being stored properly.

I have the full package; all premium channels and the like and i am unable to view any of the premium channel shows on line even after signing in.

This is only since the new update to Xfinity TV site.  Please advise.

Official Employee

cherymike,

Please send me the following the information in a private message. Please do not post it here; I do not want you to post private information on a public forum:

Comcast.net e-mail address or Comcast ID you are signing in with:

Account Number:

Zip Code:

Also, please include a link to this forum.

Thanks,
Joe

Frequent Visitor

ComcastJoe...please provide me a method by which to send you the requested information.  Thanks.

Official Employee

cherymike,

You can send me a private message two ways:

1) click my name in the forum and then on my profile page, you will see a link that says "Send this user a private message"

2) You will see an envelope near the top of the page. On the private message page, click the "Compose New Message" tab.

Thanks,
Joe

Frequent Visitor

Signing In

Xfinity TV is still having signing in issues.  I sign in on my first visit to the Xfinity Tv home page and it shows my user name in the upper right corner as signed in.  I then access any link (TV Series) and my name disappears and the premium programs I wish to view are not accesible.  There is definitely a permission/page issue happening.

New Poster

Re: Signing In

I'm having the identical issue...HELP!!!!