Community Forum

XFINITY app and XBOX ONE

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

XFINITY app and XBOX ONE

HI...............Just got my XBOX ONE in December 2013. VERY VERY disappointed there is NO Xfinity APP on this! Why is this so? Please tell me this app will be on XBOX ONE very soon....It is on XBOX 360, so naturally I would think it would be on XBOX ONE.....Let's go XFINITY...dont give yet another reason to go to DIRECT TV. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: XFINITY app and XBOX ONE

I feel your pain, as I am in the same boat as you.  I hope and imagine that the App is coming for the Xbox One.  In fact, I hope we get the same App that is offered on IOS and Android to the Xbox One and Xbox 360.  As the current app allows you to stream live TV as well as On Demand content.  Please Xfinity/Comcast get this out and updated ASAP.

New Poster

Yea man it hurts the most especially for students like me. I'm not home to plug the cable to my xbox one. I live on campus man! Bring the app to Xbox one plz this isn't right I need that app.
New Poster

MAD VERY MAD

New Poster

yes please bring XFinity to Xbox One ASAP.

New Poster

pls! we need the app now!

Frequent Visitor

Is there any new info for this issue? Please Comcast listen to your customers and bring this to the Xbox.  I know the forums at Xbox.com is also screaming for this.

New Poster

This is so frustrating that nothing has been done. Half of these forum posts about it are almost a year old.
New Poster

It wouldn't be so bad if the website upgraded all video to HTML5, which is viewable on Xbox One. Then our Xbox One could essentially be treated as a PC when using their website and there really wouldn't be a need for an app.