Community Forum

X15 With Sound Bar

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

Re: X15 With Sound Bar

The XR11 always worked with the soundbar, it is the X15 that doesn’t worked.

i ended up putting the x15 With a tv that has no soundbar connected, and brought back the x11 to 

the tv with the soundbar, and all are working fine.

Not a fan of the x15.

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

@pmell20 wrote:

Thanks.  Did what you recommended, and the sound bar still will not turn on/off when I hit the power button.  I have to use the remote for the sound bar, which is a nuisance.

In another thread, someone had an XR11 remote and it worked with their soundbar.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Contributor

Thanks.  Did what you recommended, and the sound bar still will not turn on/off when I hit the power button.  I have to use the remote for the sound bar, which is a nuisance.

Silver Problem Solver

@pmell20 wrote:

I followed the “set up your remote” function by clicking the A button on my remte.

Try this:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/remotes/

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Contributor

I followed the “set up your remote” function by clicking the A button on my remte.

Official Employee

What processes did you use to find the codes?
Contributor

X15 With Sound Bar

X15 does not turn my Samsung sound bar on/off, the X11 did.  Anyone else having this issue?