Community Forum

X1 voice search no longer displays results

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

X1 voice search no longer displays results

I've been using the X11 voice remote for over a year now and love the voice search feature. But in the past week or so something has changed. I watch a lot of soccer and use the voice search to find games that are currently on as well as all the upcoming games, so I can elect to record the ones I'm interested in. The aggregated results were helpful since soccer games are spread out over many different channels at different times of the day and it's difficult to find them all manually. But starting recently, the search results no longer display the games currently on or the upcoming games. So the one feature I loved is now gone. What's up Comcast? I didn't change anything. It just suddenly started behaving this way and has stayed this way ever since.

BTW - all other voice searches display results that I would expect. For exapmple, if I search on "Baseball" I get the expected list of "On Now" and "Upcoming Games." So it seems that Comcast has made a decision to no longer integrate the voice search feature with the programming guide for soccer games. Hopefully there is an easy fix?

Very disappointed.

New Poster

Re: X1 voice search no longer displays results

It is not just voice. I do not have the voice remote. So i search for upcoming games under soccer. They are no longer being shown for some reason. All the other spoerts are showing upcoming games. Why isnt soccer?