Community Forum

X1 picture lag- objects skip across screen instead of being natural & WiFi signal but no internet

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

X1 picture lag- objects skip across screen instead of being natural & WiFi signal but no internet

I am on my 4th modem and 3rd dvr in one month!  Nothing but problems with my x1 service since dec 13 2018!  We have full WiFi bars but our internet will randomly stop working for 15-30 minutes.  They’ve replaced the modem 4 times and is stoic occurring.  My other issue since dec 13 2018 is my tv picture,  I can barely watch tv on my brand new 4K Samsung.  I installed it in January so not the cause of the picture issues, I’m also having the same issues on other TVs around the house. I’m not using the 4K x1 box and it doesn’t help at all.  I’ve had 8 techs to my house and no one can fix the issue but all have experienced and confirmed my picture problems. The problem started on Dec 13 2018 and I don’t know if it was the cold weather, a system update, water penetration in the underground line, or a car accident that occurred that night which knocked out thr service for several hours,  all I know is that I need help now and need a miracle to occur so we can find and fix the issue!!!

Official Employee

Re: X1 picture lag- objects skip across screen instead of being natural & WiFi signal but no int

If you need help getting another tech out, we can. There’s nothing that can be done remotely to fix anything. Presently all levels are well within specs for everything.
Admin1

Re: X1 picture lag- objects skip across screen instead of being natural & WiFi signal but no inte...

Hi MSUJoe -- The information provided by ComcastAndrew is correct. I am checking in to see how your service has been reacting. If you are in need of a tech, please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.