Community Forum

X1 last update internet not detected properly

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

X1 last update internet not detected properly

Date 4-11-18, X1, they last update does not detect internet properly.
Right now my X1 box tells me to sign up for internet. I am using internet on my phone and everything else in the house, but the X1 box does not see it.
Refresh, restart, and Power up reset does not fix it.
This problem disables all apps on the X1 box that uses internet except my Xfinity or my account whatever it is.

No need to contact me I will be checking periodically to see if the internet's back on the X1 box.
Official Employee

Re: X1 last update internet not detected properly

@Japencecab wrote:
Date 4-11-18, X1, they last update does not detect internet properly.
Right now my X1 box tells me to sign up for internet. I am using internet on my phone and everything else in the house, but the X1 box does not see it.
Refresh, restart, and Power up reset does not fix it.
This problem disables all apps on the X1 box that uses internet except my Xfinity or my account whatever it is.

No need to contact me I will be checking periodically to see if the internet's back on the X1 box.

That's account related, I'd call in and resolve it.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: X1 last update internet not detected properly

This problem was fixed with the next day refresh that automatically runs at night.
Thank you for fixing this problem.