Community Forum

X1 dvr and reg tv

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

X1 dvr and reg tv

What am i paying for? I sometimes have to reset my box 5 times a day. I also have highest speed internet. Lucky to get half that speed most of time. So tired of constantly having to reset. Cant have 1 day where i don't and its been since july 2017. Never had this problem out of Antietam Cable or Dish network. This is ridiculous and not worth 200 bucks a month. I think BBB should be informed of the lack of enthusiasm to fix problem according to all the blogs ive read. GET IT TOGETHER. This is robbery taking money for a service u cant get full use out of. One of the most expensive yet crappy services ive ever seen.
Expert

Re: X1 dvr and reg tv

Oremsburg18 wrote:
What am i paying for? I sometimes have to reset my box 5 times a day. I also have highest speed internet. Lucky to get half that speed most of time. So tired of constantly having to reset. Cant have 1 day where i don't and its been since july 2017. Never had this problem out of Antietam Cable or Dish network. This is ridiculous and not worth 200 bucks a month. I think BBB should be informed of the lack of enthusiasm to fix problem according to all the blogs ive read. GET IT TOGETHER. This is robbery taking money for a service u cant get full use out of. One of the most expensive yet crappy services ive ever seen.

your description describes a low signal level or high noise level or both problem and they need to see why the signal is not great. If you call into 800-Comcast and select cable TV problems, ask the representative to run the Interactive Troubleshooting guide (Einstein) and see what it reports to your representative.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: X1 dvr and reg tv

Oremsburg18 wrote:

Have you had a tech out at all? You logged into the forums with a non-Comcast username. If you want to PM me your account info,   I can take a look at your equipment.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!