Community Forum

X1 connection fail

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

X1 connection fail

X1 issues constant code RDK03033. Cannot connect to x1 at this time. X1 picture unable to watch. Tech can't find issue onlyx1. Data's are fine
Highlighted
Expert

Re: X1 connection fail

wrote:
X1 issues constant code RDK03033. Cannot connect to x1 at this time. X1 picture unable to watch. Tech can't find issue onlyx1. Data's are fine

do you have other X1 set top boxes? if so do they have the same problem at the same time? The message says the box cannot connect to at least one of the Comcast servers. 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Yes. Have three plus a hub. Former comcast tech sup and this one stumps me. All x1 boxes show can't connect and pictures all tear multiple time of the day. Diag shoes no error. Moca levels ok SNR in range. Over 5 weeks. Techs still can't figure out hub change hub changed to 4k box. Amp changed. Lines changed inside
Official Employee

Is your moca light on, on your gateway? Everything looks good, pht and signal wise
New Poster

Yes
Official Employee

Turn it off, it doesn’t need to be on. There isn’t anything more that can be done remotely, rely on your techs to track down what’s going on. Have you had Maintainance out to change your tap, asked your neighbors if they have the same issue?
New Poster

X1 connection fail

X1 constantly fails. Message reads cannot connect to x1 error code RDK03033
Only on x1 boxes. Hub and 3 terminals
changed Hub, drop, wires inside, gateway, amp, 7 techs 4 were senior techs
In former tech sup. No one can figure out. There is no Ingress, no error codes on the diagnostic screen. But no one seems to be able to figure out why the X1 box is having these problems.
Tags (1)
Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Have 4 total x 1 boxes all the X1 boxes go to the same code the same time. Do the same thing on all four. I also noticed the speeds of my internet fall almost bought him out when he gets one goes out as well. Now as a tech supervisor I can't explain it. I could only think it's maybe a head and issue. I can't get a supervisor checkouts manager to take care of this. If I was only back
Official Employee

Det0814, please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number so I can check out your signals and send a tech if necessary. 

KenF

New Poster

Hi thanks
Wife still at company. Had several techs out can not figure issue out. Happened while tech was here. No sup or TOM involved. Sent email after email. Ready to do ESL