Community Forum

X1 change

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

X1 change

My usual way of finding if there is a soccer game on has been to say "soccer" into the remote and the screen would come up that contains "On Now" games that I can tune to.  Today I tried this and the resulting screen has changed and doesn't incluse the "On Now" section.  How do I now accomplish what I want?  I don'r want to have to go through all the leagues separately as it seems I must do with this change?  Thanks in advance.

Jerry

Official Employee

Re: X1 change

@jester1a wrote:

My usual way of finding if there is a soccer game on has been to say "soccer" into the remote and the screen would come up that contains "On Now" games that I can tune to.  Today I tried this and the resulting screen has changed and doesn't incluse the "On Now" section.  How do I now accomplish what I want?  I don'r want to have to go through all the leagues separately as it seems I must do with this change?  Thanks in advance.

Jerry

The games are there, unfortunately because of the sudden death of David Astori all Serie A games were postponed. And the tiles shown are notated as postponed.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/fiorentina/story/3405544/fiorentina-captain-davide-astori-dies-aged-31-se...

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

I lost the "on now" section and the "upcoming game ( or something like that)" section.  Replaced with "Featured".  This is not a case of some games being postponed.

Frequent Visitor

AND when you hit "preview" there isn't a remind button that used to be there.  Another feature removed.

New Poster

I am also curious why the upcoming soccer matches are not listed.  The other sports upcoming games are still listed. Is this something that will be fixed? This was the easiest way to record upcoming matches i wanted to watch.

New Poster

soccer

Upcoming soccer games are still not showing 

Frequent Visitor

Re: soccer

Is ther a way to revert to the last update before the change?  This interface is absolutely useless for my needs! 

Silver Problem Solver

@jester1a wrote:

Is ther a way to revert to the last update before the change?  This interface is absolutely useless for my needs! 

There is no way to revert to a previous configuration.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

So then how do I officially register my complaint about this almost unusable configuration?  I noted that a US womans national team game and all games on BEIN network aren't shown when searching for soccer.  Completely unacceptable.

New Poster

It just doesn't make sense that all the other sports are showing upcoming games and soccer is not. Why is that?

New Poster

Its hard to believe only 2 people have a problem with this. Someone needs to correct this.

Frequent Visitor

I feel like a guinea pig.  "Let's try this on soccer and if there aren't any complaints, we'll expand it to other sports."  Well, it stinks and is almost useless to me.  Makes me think about checking on alternatives to Comcast.  I'm now wondering if it has to do with them trying to sell the soccer package.  That might be the issue.

I also posted on their Facebook page and got a "We'll pass on your concerns " type of response.  Totally un-satisfying.

Jerry

New Poster

Upcoming games are back. Thank you

New Poster

It looks like they added some different leagues

Frequent Visitor

GREAT!   I'm hoping the "On Now" comes back too when there are games on.  The remind is back tii!

The old functionality.  I'm pleased.

Frequent Visitor

Well, unfortunately the "on Now" section is still missing and 2 games I saw earlier iunder the "upcoming Matches" section are nowhere to be found now that they are being aired.  Not even in the top line of matches where I have noted " Live" games in the past.