Community Forum

X1 Onscreen default Guide view

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

X1 Onscreen default Guide view

The default view when I go into my X1 Onscreen Channel Guide is now "Free to me".  The default used to be "Favorites" when I would go to the Guide.  I much prefer Favorites, and it is a pain to have to change the view every time I open the guide.  How can I set the default view to "Favorites"?

Expert

Re: X1 Onscreen default Guide view

wrotetisE wrote:

The default view when I go into my X1 Onscreen Channel Guide is now "Free to me".  The default used to be "Favorites" when I would go to the Guide.  I much prefer Favorites, and it is a pain to have to change the view every time I open the guide.  How can I set the default view to "Favorites"?

on the remote press the Xfinity button >> gear(settings) >> Preferences >> Genaral >> Default Guide View and change as desired to Favorites.. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!