Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

X1 Guide - Sports. Latest update is sexist

Regular Visitor

X1 Guide - Sports. Latest update is sexist

The latest update to the Guide - sports section - is sexist.  The WNBA does not show up as an option anywhere.   It's not in main heading, under "other" or under the NBA.   This needs to be fixed.  The WNBA needs to be an option.  Thanks. 

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: X1 Guide - Sports. Latest update is sexist

Hi jstm1. Thanks for posting your concern here. We have and are taking steps to bolster our coverage of women's sports on X1 and the Stream App. Look out for more content coming soon. 

All Replies
Official Employee

Hi jstm1. Thanks for posting your concern here. We have and are taking steps to bolster our coverage of women's sports on X1 and the Stream App. Look out for more content coming soon. 

New Poster

I have had the same issue with your treatment of WNBA, and "coming soon" is not the same as "solved".

New Poster

I agree that coming soon is not resolved.
New Poster

I'm impressed someone from Xfinity actually responded to this, since people have been complaining about this for years. Though I'll believe it when I see it. I mean, jeesh, they even have NASCAR scores, but they can't include the WNBA or NCAAW Basketball? I often use the "c" button as not just a quick search for NFL and NBA scores, but to find live programming as well. I just wish it wasn't so incredibly sexist to assume people don't care about women's sports. I have some WNBA and NCAA women's basketball teams listed in my favorites, but it would be amazing if they actually showed up in my favorites tab in the Sports App.