Community Forum

X1 GUIDE (go pick the day)

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Contributor

X1 GUIDE (go pick the day)

When you hit the "Guide button" on your X1 how do you navigate to the "Date" button where you can pick the date you want to see.  Even when i hit left and  hit hit the "page up" button i still can't access the calender.  How do you do that ?  Where it says "Today" 

On the xfinity stream tv its really easy to pick a day and see the guide for that particular day and time however I dont want to keep hitting the right arrow to go a week forward for X1.  Can anyone help ?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: X1 GUIDE (go pick the day)

Waqas1 wrote:

When you hit the "Guide button" on your X1 how do you navigate to the "Date" button where you can pick the date you want to see.  Even when i hit left and  hit hit the "page up" button i still can't access the calender.  How do you do that ?  Where it says "Today" 

On the xfinity stream tv its really easy to pick a day and see the guide for that particular day and time however I dont want to keep hitting the right arrow to go a week forward for X1.  Can anyone help ?

There isn't a way to pick the date, but if you press the Fast Forward button, that will advance the guide 24 hours