Community Forum

X1 'Exit' button not working on all remotes

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

X1 'Exit' button not working on all remotes

The 'Exit' button on all of our remotes stopped working today. Was there some update last night that chnaged things?

Official Employee

Re: X1 'Exit' button not working on all remotes

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/SERVICE-INTERRUPTION-6-29-18/m-p/3111403
Possibly related
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Service is working, the 'Exit' buttons on all remotes are not; also, the 'Info' buttons aren't working. Everything else is working.

Expert

@lazer-jd wrote:

Service is working, the 'Exit' buttons on all remotes are not; also, the 'Info' buttons aren't working. Everything else is working.

did you try rebooting the set top box (power unplug for 30 seconds or so then plug back in)? working now?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Admin1

Hello All -- We identified two, separate and unrelated fiber cuts to our network backbone providers. Our engineers worked to address the issue immediately and services are being restored to business and residential internet, video and voice customers. We apologize to anyone who was impacted.