Community Forum

X1 DVR has more on Demand content than "reader boxes"

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

X1 DVR has more on Demand content than "reader boxes"

I am currently having an issue with two of my X1 boxes. I have one X1 DVR in my living room and two non-DVR boxes for my bedrooms. I am able to watch all of the episodes for a specific show on demand using the DVR box but when I search for the show in either bedroom, there are numerous episodes missing and it's different on each box. For instance, I was able to watch the entire season of 60 Days In (season 2 from A&E) on the DVR on demand menu but when searching for the exact same season and episodes in the bedrooms (non DVR x1 boxes) one shows episodes 1-11 and then jumps to episode 14, and the other shows episodes 2-12 and that's it. I have noticed this with various shows and multiple episodes. It seems as though the on demand content on my main box (X1 DVR box) is more complete while the other (non-DVR boxes) are sporadic with missing content, entire shows, and skipped episodes. I've tried rebooting/restarting all boxes, and I've even used the system refresh in the help menu. Could this be a problem with my cable boxes or is it possibly a server problem? I just can't seem to find any reason as to why three different boxes in the same house display different content from one another when they're all connected to the same system and they all "update and restart" every night between 2:00am and 3:00am. Any information would be greatly appreciated.