Community Forum

World Series of Poker edited episodes ?!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Problem Solver

World Series of Poker edited episodes ?!

I don't remember how ESPN handled this last year, or ever since they went to airing live WSOP, and later showing the more traditional "edited & highlighted" episodes. I prefer watching the edited, but I can't recall if I caught any via Comcast On Demand. Anyone recall?

In any event, ESPN has now aired the first 4 (of 18) edited episodes. Two on Sunday 24 Sep, and two on Sunday 01 October. I cannot find them on Comcast On Demand, including use of the Search function. Under "Sports & Fitness", then "ESPN", then "Poker", all I see are the earlier live episodes.

I have some hope, based on what I see on the Xfinity streaming app. There, ESPN lists as "upcoming episodes" further edited shows airing 08 Oct, 15 Oct, 22 Oct, and 29 Oct. But the 24 Sep and 01 Oct airings are not available for viewing on the app; only the earlier live episodes are. The fact they show upcoming episode lists makes one think they INTEND to make these edited episodes available but have somehow messed it up these first two Sundays.

Can Comcast reach out to ESPN to find out if and when these "edited WSOP" items will be added to Comcast On Demand?