Community Forum

Why no more Olympic Channel?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

Why no more Olympic Channel?

I have digital preferred and have been receiving the Olympic Channel for several years.  Suddenly last week, I no longer receive it.  When I tune to that channel, it says it requieres a subscription.  But the COMCAST channel line up for Digital Preferred (which I have) says I should be receiveing it.  I have made 5 phone calls to COMCAST about this with no one seeming to be able to provide an answer.  I have spoken to billing 3 times and they say I should be receiving it, I spoke to the "TECH department" (they agree I should be receiving it), COMCAST sent a technition out to the house and he agreed I should be receiving it and can't figure out why I don't, and I have spent over an hour and a half on the phone talking to "the Advanced Tech Support" while they ran remote tests...and still could not determine why it says I need a subscription.   Anyone else have an issue like this??  

Anyone else having this issue??