Community Forum

Why is the latest breaking bad episode no longer available?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Why is the latest breaking bad episode no longer available?

It's so frustrating that I just watched the previous episode, and when I'm opening the latest episode, it says it's no longer available!!!

Even though I checked before starting the previous episode that both episodes could have been watched online!

Official Employee

Re: Why is the latest breaking bad episode no longer available?

We're looking into this issue and will let you know when its resolved.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Eric

Official Employee

This has been restored.  sorry for the inconvenience.

Eric

New Poster

I went to watch Season 5 of Breaking Bad. It was there a week ago. Now there is only previews for the second half of the season. Where did it go? Is it coming back? I really am frustrated by On Demand. It's very unpredictable. Makes me want to go somewhere else for my cable. There are a lot more choices these days. NOT HAPPY!

Regular Contributor

AMC is notoriously bad at streaming its content. They would much rather you watch the show on their channel or buy the episode on iTunes/Amazon, because doing either of those things make them money. They usually only allow episodes to stream for a couple weeks after they originally air. Bottom line: They care more about profits than customers.