Community Forum

Why are you charging me for a TNT show?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Why are you charging me for a TNT show?

Hello,
I really like the show, the Alienist. It started in January, 2018. I am enjoying watching it and suddenly I have to pay to watch a show that I missed last Monday. I called Comcast and they said it is because it is no longer on the air! Yes, it is! There are 2 episodes left. So why am I paying when TNT IS PART OF MY BASIC CABLE PACKAGE?
Valued Contributor

Re: Why are you charging me for a TNT show?

@Belairmz wrote:
Hello,
I really like the show, the Alienist. It started in January, 2018. I am enjoying watching it and suddenly I have to pay to watch a show that I missed last Monday. I called Comcast and they said it is because it is no longer on the air! Yes, it is! There are 2 episodes left. So why am I paying when TNT IS PART OF MY BASIC CABLE PACKAGE?

I just checked and I have two options:

TNT: Free

Turner: Buy $2.99

I believe buying means you have the episode permanently, while the free version means you watch it ON DEMAND.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Why are you charging me for a TNT show?

Comcast's OnDemand system is getting out of control. Many shows, even broadcast networks, are showing up as requiring payment. I am assuming it is a bug, but not one Comcast wants to fix as they are profiting from it.

See this thread:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/On-Demand/Paying-to-watch-NEW-shows-on-subscribed-networks-is-getting/...