Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Why Bother?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Why Bother?

Why even bother to offer online video when half the videos never work, when they do work it is a slow as can be and way to many ads. It is not a fun or even good experience to watch your video selections online. Also the video titles are always grossly overstated. I always feel let down after going through the xfinity online video experience. Also to make me have to click three links just to get my email everyday SUCKS! and it is sooooo slow.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Why Bother?

I think maybe YOU have an issue.  I have no issues with the videos, they all play fine.  I have fast internet do you have a fast connection.  You should also not have to go through three links to get your email, do you have the home page set?  Your mail is an icon right on the comcast home page all you do is click mail and your there.  

New Poster

The ads before the videos are the pain...also it is one click to see if you have email...it is three clicks to get into your email to read it. And the videos have grossly overstated discriptions.

New Poster

And yes..I have the fastest internet speed comcast offers