Community Forum

Weatherscan

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Weatherscan

There seems to be no honest answer to why my cable service dropped the Weatherscan channel. Living in Florida during the hurricane season, the weatherscan was a must have channel. All my friends, neighbors and associates that I have talked to are upset that it's been dropped.I can only asume that the reason it's gone is because some ivory tower executive made a profit decision for themselves and not for us. To even infer that a customer evaluation was done first is an insult. My contract has less than a year left and I can assure you that if the weatherscan is still gone, so will I be. You claim to provide a service to your clients, yet you dropped the number one service you provide. If you want to drop something, drop the unthinking executive who made this decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Poster

Re: Weatherscan

I couldn't agree with you more. The Weatherscan Channel was the most important channel in the lineup. Nothing else can replace it. Period!