Community Forum

Watching Past Seasons of Series?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Watching Past Seasons of Series?

Xfinity has several links recommending shows that I may have not seen.  Raves about how much I would enjoy these series, don't know what I'm missing & I'd regret it for the rest of my life.  (Well, not the rest of my life, but, you get my drift.)

OK, I'm convinced & foaming at the mouth!  The problem is, the series is in it's 2nd or 3rd season.  I've tuned in but, am completely lost as what to make of the storyline's progress or past.  So far, I've only been able to find the current season's episodes available on Xfinity On Demand & Xfinity's website.  Am I missing something or is it just not available?  If it is not available, where can I find these series past seasons to watch?  (Don't want to purchase them.  I've tried checking w/ online streaming sites, Netflix, Hulu, etc. they won't tell before purchasing.)

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Watching Past Seasons of Series?

You'll be unlikely to find previous seasons for free. Typically, only the most recent episodes are available OnDemand for free. Sometimes, a previous season may become available shortly before a new one starts.

It's all about $$$, and don't blame Comcast. It's the media companies that start with 'free' broadcast, then move to Buy/Rent models quickly after a season ends.

New Poster

To my surprise, just after I posted my ?.  I Went to On Demand to see if there was a TV Episode I had missed that I could get caught up on for free, when I noticed that there was an option for HBO & MAX FREEVIEW.  I usually go to On Demand on a regular basis, but, this was the first I'd seen of this option.

To my surprise there was an option to get caught up on GAME OF THRONES!  I've only been able see about 1/3 of the 1st season, 2/3 of th 2nd season, and just a smattering of the 3rd season.  So I was thrilled to think that I was finally going to be able to get caught up on the rest. 

Since I had not been notified of this oppurtunity before, I assumed that this would be available for at least a week.  I was just finishing up season three on Monday night when the offer ended.  SO DISAPOINTED!  (Taking it harder that I should be, I guess.  But I was just really getting into it, and it shocked me like I had my own head cut off!)  I cannot afford to sign up for the full package, so I guess I have to wait another year for another free VIEW A THON?  It would be nice to get an email heads up when these offers become available!

Problem Solver

Do you have an HBO subscription? Have you tried HBO GO.  I do and have used the HBO go link to catch up on missed episodes of series and movies.  

http://www.hbogo.com/?camp=GoE14#home/

It appears that all of GOTs seasons and episodes are there.

Hope this helps, ciao, bj

New Poster

Why arent we getting BEIN sports connect

Every provider of BEIN sports is listed on there for BEIN sports connect except comcast. U fail to give us HD service for BEIN sports then on top of it prevent us from getting access to extra content onlibe which is supposed to be free for all BEIN sport subscribers. This is not fair!!! Enough of this treatment, we pay the most fees for TV yet get the least service? It should not be we demand some respect and explanation. Please give us access to BEIN sports connect and upgrade us to HD. Irs unacceptable service that u downgrade the service to SD its a shame !!! Plz dont do uslike that, we are tired of this !!!!