Community Forum

Watch history

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Watch history

How to remove watch history when I use xfinity go app?

Problem Solver

Re: Watch history

Hello Gizmoria1,

I can help with that. The XFINITY TV Go app can be configured in the Settings section of the app. You can access Settings from any screen by tapping the gear/cog icon. To clear watch history, select Clear All Viewing History. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach  back out to us.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I don't see how to clear watch history with this new website. Any ideas?

Regular Visitor

I'm watching on my desktop and am in the settings and there is nothing that says anything about clearing history.

Official Employee

rsrosenberg54 wrote:

I'm watching on my desktop and am in the settings and there is nothing that says anything about clearing history.

If you are referring to the "Recently Watched" row on the "For You" page, items will drop off of that if they are watched to the end. This row is meant to allow you to easily resume a show you start on one device if you switch to another. 

The technical team plans to add a "Mark Unwatched" or similar feature to help better manage this in a future release (early 2017). 

Frequent Visitor

I hate to give kudos to a delayed fix idea but thanks for getting this done...