Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Watch TV Online - Stream - Does not work on Windows 10

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Watch TV Online - Stream - Does not work on Windows 10

Both Edge and Chrome say it is an Adobe Flash issue but both have Flash turned on. This is a fresh build of Windows 10.

New Poster

Re: Watch TV Online - Stream - Does not work on Windows 10

It does work on my Android and iPhone but not on a Win 10 box. 

Bronze Problem Solver

stinkyvp wrote:

Both Edge and Chrome say it is an Adobe Flash issue but both have Flash turned on. This is a fresh build of Windows 10.

Works on my win 10 puters using FF, chrome, & edge. You need flash enabled, accept third party cookies, and don't delete cookies on exit.

How far do you get?

Frequent Visitor

It should be working. I've had Windows 10 for years and have been using the site on Chrome, Edge, FF & Opera. If I clear my cache, I do have to turn Adobe Flash back on but other than that it works. Try clearing your cache, log in again and turn flash on

New Poster

You mean I have to change the default settings in Chrome? I just downloaded Chrome for the first time on this machine and Xfinity says Adobe Flash is having trouble.

xfin.png
New Poster

Oh wait? You have to actually enable Flash???  . It is working perfectly in Chrome and Edge now. Thanks guys.