Community Forum

Videos won't load.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Videos won't load.

My TV videos won't load.  No message of any sort. It worked previously.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Videos won't load.

I have no idea why this works.  If I right click on the screen that will not show the video, a menu drops down, then I click refresh and the TV video appears.

Regular Visitor

Hello I tried the refresh button but still it kept saying Video Loading and then nothing. Is it a comcast thing?

Frequent Visitor

Sorry!  I have comcast too.

Regular Visitor

Guess I'll just hop over to NBC.com and watch there! Thanks for reply!

New Poster

same thing is happening to me.  I have always been able to watch on my laptop.  Getting very frustrted

Frequent Visitor

For what it's worth, everything is working now.  Hope the rest of you are as lucky. Don't you love computers?

Regular Contributor

I have had  nothing but problems with the videos not loading.  I hope they fix this issue soon. 

New Poster

same issue here, trying to watch cnn live streaming...I get Loading Video...and the dots....and it just sits there.  I thought it was a Linux issue, but also does not work on my Windows machines as well.

New Poster

still not working, but if you go directly to the network you can watch

Regular Visitor

I finally got to watch H50 on comcast. I was going to go to cbs website but comcast worked for this. I haven't watched anything since but I'm going to try SVU tonite. I'll let everyone know if it worked.

New Poster

Download the new version Adobe Flash Player.