Community Forum

Unable to activate NBC Sports Live Extra

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: Unable to activate NBC Sports Live Extra

This does not answer dollyuff's question. If the question is read you will see it is specifially about NBCSports Live Extra. It very clearly states what the issue is. I have the same issue.

Visiting http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra does not provide the answer to the question.

Official Employee

Re: Unable to activate NBC Sports Live Extra

Hello dollyuff,

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. This feature is viewed through On Demand. I recommend using the following steps to access Barclays Premier League:

The Barclays Premier League folder is located under the Sports & Fitness folder.

• X1: Sports & Fitness > Featured > Premier League
  • Non-X1 set-top boxes: Sports & Fitness > Premier League (subfolders include Match Replays, BPL Overview and Team Profiles & More)

Every Barclay's Premier League match is also streamed live via NBC Sports Live Extra, online at NBCSports.com/LiveExtra and on Apple and Android mobile and tablet devices with the free NBC Sports Live Extra app. Please visit http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/ for details. I hope this information was helpful. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach back out to us.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Unable to activate NBC Sports Live Extra

Cannot  activate Barkleys Premier League on NBC Sports Live Extra.  Computer on NBC WEB SITE states "Congrats you are activated" but when I select Soccer Game the TV says "Activation required"  Have tried many times. Comcast help over the phone did nothing.  Please help. 

Soccer Fan.