Community Forum

UNaBLE TO WATCH TV ON 2ND non dvr unit, primary tv set up fine

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

UNaBLE TO WATCH TV ON 2ND non dvr unit, primary tv set up fine

Hi

primary tv set up fine, w dvr, 2nd tv, a Samsung, no luck , i start to get set up,connecting to live tv,welcome to x1 platform,loading x1 apps onto your tv etc

I can access the channel line up but when click on a program , i get somethings not quite right message, unplug hub etc etc ,  XRE- 10007 , which i unplug re plug etc over over again. When I try to access on demand , I get the this requires a subscription message, etc etc youll need to subscribe to this channel??? I always had on demand???  Im somehow able to get scrolling Holiday screen saver with traffic, weather or hockey scores on screen? all cables connected, etc, hdmi cable is in hdmi 2 as its non dvr??

help fooling around with this instead of cooking for the holiday tomorrow

Help!!!

Official Employee

Re: UNaBLE TO WATCH TV ON 2ND non dvr unit, primary tv set up fine

The X1 platform uses MOCA to communicate, that error is a MOCA issue. Can you give any detail about any amps, splitters? What worked for the old boxes may not work for X1 boxes.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: UNaBLE TO WATCH TV ON 2ND non dvr unit, primary tv set up fine

Well I do not know why but been busy with holidays & turned on bedroom tv 3 days ago & it was working fine?

I didnt do anything more after I sent this out so not sure when problem resolved itself