Community Forum

Tivo GSM-11 Error when accessing Xfinity On Demand

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Tivo GSM-11 Error when accessing Xfinity On Demand

Whenever I try to access the Xfinity On Demand app on my Tivo Bolt I receive a GSM-11 error. It says to reference this error when contacting support GSM-11 (Reference locale tivocardio-ch2-a2p.comcast.com). I have an open ticket #CR788287264. To date I have spoken with Comcast phone support, Tier 3 support, and had 2 tech visits and my Xfinity On Demand still does not work. Tier 3 support indicated that it was a signal issue, probably noise on the line. The first tech visit ruled out a signal issue and recommended a new CableCard. I went to Comcast store and exchanged old CableCard for a new CableCard. The new CableCard was installed and Paired. Still receiving same GSM-11 error. A second tech showed up and had no clue. Tivo was rebooted, factory setup performed, software versions verified, etc. I have a Tivo Bolt that is connected via ethernet. Everything else on the Tivo works; Channels, Recording, Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc. In doing my own research this forum appears to have the best success at fixing this issue, although the solution is never posted just that On-Demand is now working. The best hint of a solution is that it has something to do with rate codes being improperly coded for a Set-top box and not a CableCard. My On-Demand has not worked in 2 months. Please fix. Thank you!