Community Forum

Time to add GOLF to Sports App on X1

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Contributor

Time to add GOLF to Sports App on X1

I would like to suggest adding Golf to the Sports App so I can follow the Leaderboard easily each week and get to the golf programming.    I noticed CRICKET yes CRICKET  has now joined MLB, NBA, MLB, NHL, Soccer, Nascar, NFL as having Prime spots on the sports app.

According to Wikipedia Golf Channel  is an American cable and satellite television network owned by the NBC Sports Group subsidiary of NBCUniversal division of Comcast.

It would be in Comcast best interest to promote their own product much as they do the Olympics and give Golf a Prime spot on the sports app. 

I have brought this up before but as I watched the Masters today I would have loved to pull up the live Leaderboard by hitting the C Button!!    Thank You.    

Contributor

Re: Time to add GOLF to Sports App on X1

Amen!!!

Cricket over golf is RIDICULOUS! Please put the golf leaderboard on the Sports Appp ASAP!
New Poster

Another request to please add golf to x1 - 'c' button!
As previously requested & stated above!

PLEASE REPLY COMCAST XFINITY WITH A DIFFERENT ANSWER. NOT THE COPY/PASTE
"(NON)ANSWER" YOU'VE BEEN GIVING.
Thank you.
Regular Contributor

I can no longer follow Cricket on the Sports App.   No big deal I was not following Cricket on the Sports App.   

Seems like there is room to add Golf now as I would like to follow the live leaderboard today to see if Tiger Woods can make a comeback and take the Memorial. Come on Comcast you own the Golf Channel why not pump it UP!     

BTW what happened to Cricket??    Was it  just an experiment?    

Regular Contributor

Re: Time to add GOLF to Sports App on X1 THEY DID IT!!

Thanks Comcast!   I just tuned into the sports app and lo and behold GOLF is now affixed with the major sports when I press the C Button.    I look forward this weekend to see if I can get current leaderboards and more!!

I have wanted you to do this for over a year and you did it!    KUDOS....I mean it was a no brainer as you all OWN the Golf Channel.   Smiley Happy