Community Forum

This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provide

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Official Employee

Re: This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV pro

Hello masog6, I can assist you with getting this error cleared up. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

New Poster

Re: This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV pro

Having the same issue.  WatchESPN and NBCSN both giving the same error on computer and phone app.  HBOGo currently working though. 

New Poster

I get the same message repeatedly after trying to register within the NBC now app, and also in the Telemundo now app. I want to watch the latest episodes of favorite shows that I've missed.

I do have NBC and Telemundo in my cable lineup, so this is kind of irritating...

Silver Problem Solver

What tier of service do you have? Where did the error message come from (cable box, computer, phone/tablet)?

New Poster

This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provide

This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to subscribeThis network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to subscribe?????????????????????????????

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

This is total <edited for violating forum guidelines: Circumvent language filter">