Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

This a new error - Error Code XRE-06026...

Most Valued Poster

This a new error - Error Code XRE-06026...

Trying to watch John Oliver from my recordings and this pops up...

image.jpeg
Most Valued Poster

Re: This a new error - Error Code XRE-06026...

Only happens on that John Oliver recording from tonight. I can watch all other recordings with no error.
Expert

adammusic22 wrote:
Only happens on that John Oliver recording from tonight. I can watch all other recordings with no error.

does the cloud copy play normally?

Most Valued Poster

I just deleted that and all my recently deleted recordings. It wasnt a new episode, but still recorded, so I deleted it.
Most Valued Poster

No, the cloud doesnt play. See pic.

So this happens with Repeat episodes being recorded as New.

Colbert is off this week, but he still recorded last night, even though I have it set to record only new episodes.

So when i try to play recorded repeats, i get that error.

This is happening with a bunch of shows. I delete like 3 repeat episodes a day.

image.jpeg
Expert

Most Valued Poster

No.
New Poster

This is happening to me right now and I can't get it to stop. I've rebooted many times as well. Did you figure out what was wrong?
Problem Solver

Hello Jewellfamily,

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. What is the name of the recording you are trying to watch when you get this message?

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hi,

Would you mind providing the title of the recording for which you're seeing this error and the date on which it was recorded?

Thank you!

Gwen

New Poster

I'm having this issue right now with American Gothic. I just binge watched off my DVR and episode 12 the finale gives me the XRE 06026 code (on both living room and bedroom boxes). It was recorded 9/7/16 from 9-11 on cbs.
Regular Visitor

I am getting this error code too, on the bedroom TV. It seems like X1 is nothing but error codes. Techs come out and you still have nothing but problems. I am so tired of this.

New Poster

What is a cloud copy???
I've had nothing but issues with the little box that will work like the X1 box. I wanted all my boxes like this but it only works 10% of the time. I have all types of issues with it.
New Poster

I just checked to see if it was just one recording or all. One of my other recordings played correctly. Not sure why that happens to just certain recordings.
Expert

Hockeymom67 wrote:
What is a cloud copy???
I've had nothing but issues with the little box that will work like the X1 box. I wanted all my boxes like this but it only works 10% of the time. I have all types of issues with it.

you did not hit the 'quote' button so not sure what you are referring to in your reply. The cloud DVR 'copy' is a recording that is made in the cloud DVR.

New Poster

I got this same error when I turned on the box this morning to watch the news.  Tried to restart it twice to no avail.  I don't have John Oliver on my recordings, so does it really have to do with any specific recordings?