Community Forum

Television Connection

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Television Connection

I have been having an issue with my television connection/channels especially Fox going in and out while I am watching it and the picture becoming all scrambled with pausing and hesitation and no sound.  This has been going on for one month on a daily basis.  After 7 or 8 service calls to Comcast and 2 service visits by a technician, I am still having this problem.  I would like to know who I can reach out to to get this issue resolved.  My bill monthly is $$ and I am not getting to watch the show I want to.

Help me please.....

I am beyond frustrated and unfortunately can not cancel because Comcast is the only provider in my area..

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Television Connection

beyondfrustrate,

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Re: Television Connection

Hello beyondfrustrate. We apologize for the ongoing service issues you are encountering. I can assist with troubleshooting your cable service issues, and ensure we get this resolved for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.