Community Forum

TV's not working!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

TV's not working!

This is the 4th day that all 4 of our televisions are unable to change channels. They are stuck on the last channel used. When we press "guide," a message comes up that there is trouble with our x1 platform connection. It then gives the following instructions: Ensure cable is tightly secured.

Unplug set-up box from electrical outlet. Wait 10 seconds then plug back in.

It references the following code as well: RDK-03033

Expert

Re: TV's not working!

don15215 wrote:

This is the 4th day that all 4 of our televisions are unable to change channels. They are stuck on the last channel used. When we press "guide," a message comes up that there is trouble with our x1 platform connection. It then gives the following instructions: Ensure cable is tightly secured.

Unplug set-up box from electrical outlet. Wait 10 seconds then plug back in.

It references the following code as well: RDK-03033

do you have an Xg1 DVR and 3 XiD set top boxes? try rebooting the Xg1 and when it comes completely up and is properly displaying live TV reboot each of the others. To reboot, remove the power cord from the AC power plug for 30 seconds or so then plug back in.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.