Community Forum

TV listing on internet not working

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

TV listing on internet not working

I keep getting an error message "An error has occurred, please refresh the page to try again" when I try using your website to check TV listings in my area which is 18403. Will this be fixed? It's down almost a week. Ty.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: TV listing on internet not working

Hi

When you are logged into the Xfinity page go to the MyTV tab, select Settings and under the Location area make sure your zip code is entered in that section. I had the same problem a while back, as did others, and there must have been some upgrades done that may have reset that setting to AUTO. If it is AUTO change it to your zip and save the settings. It fixed that problem for me.

And just to let you know this forum is primarily a customer to customer help forum, you are not talking to Comcast. It may look like it but Comcast employees don't monitor the forums all the time. Employees can be called in if needed.

Thanks.

Post back if you need more help.

New Poster

Good info commanguy. Worked like a charm. Thanks much.

Silver Problem Solver

Glad to hear. Happy viewing.

New Poster

This fix didn't work for me. Tried it several times. This is the error message that keeps popping up:

com.sun.jersey.api.NotFoundException
com.sun.jersey.api.NotFoundException

undefined

Any suggestions?

Regular Visitor

The problem was just Microsoft Internet explorer. I changed to Google Chrome and now everything works fine. Thanks a lot to Comcast support who could not fiqure out my problems for the last 6 months. I called and texted and chated with support for months. Total waste of time. Either unbelieveable incompetence or just told to lie to the customer. I was told repeatedly that there was nothing wrong with the tv listings or my e-mail and various other problems. The propblem was the Comast- Xfinity site! It is incombatible with MS Internet Explorer which about 90% of the world uses. texerrn

Diamond Problem Solver

There's a stickie at the top of this forum with information on the IE9 issues and what alternate browsers to use in the mean time.