Community Forum

TV is on the Internet so why do we have to pay such a huge price?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

TV is on the Internet so why do we have to pay such a huge price?

TV is on the Internet, so why are we paying such a high price for entertainment & product placement?  The news is just product placement & paid actors and acresses for news segments that are not real news.

All I get on my phone is spam advertising phone calls.  The price is very high.  I hate the modem, which is renting. I should NOT have to rent a product for perpetuity.  I hate renting any of the products.   With so much advertising, it should all be free and we should not be paying anything at all.   IT all goes in to the air, just like the origianal antenna TV entertainment 50 years ago.  

Expert

Re: TV is on the Internet so why do we have to pay such a huge price?

So why are you here?

Watch OTA!

Official Employee

Re: TV is on the Internet so why do we have to pay such a huge price?

Hi Trich63,

I've replied to your original post at the link below. This post will be closed and marked as a duplicate. Please avoid making duplicate posts about the same issues, as this is a violation of the Forums Policy and Guidelines. You can see a list of the Policies and Guidelines that each customer is asked to follow here

Click here to see the answer to your original post