Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

TV guide page up and down

Highlighted
New Poster

TV guide page up and down

When you hit page up or page down on your remote while viewing the program guide, it only moves three lines instead of the full page.  This has doubled the time it takes going through the guide and is extremely frustrating.  This started happening 2-3 days ago. Please fix.  There are others complaining about this.

New Poster

Re: TV guide page up and down

Yes, I am having the same issue. It seemed to go back to skipping 4 items for a few hours (maybe a day), but then went back to 3.  It is very annoying.

Edit: I'm going to rant a little bit here because this is only the most recent complaint, but I've kept them all to myself until now.  For a system it took them over a decade to bring current, it really is not very good.  The FF while recording is extremely jumpy, using favorites is clunky, the signal is choppy at least once per 1/2 hour of viewing and seems worse on recordings and the response times on everything but the guide are very slow.  I was a dish customer off and on for most of the early 2000's and their system worked soooo much better 12 years ago.  While the new comcast interface is tons better than the old one, it is STILL the lowest man on the totem pole.

New Poster

I am having the same problem - in the 5 line guide, page up or down only moves 4 lines, in the 4 line guide (expanded view) page up or down only moves 2 lines for each page.  Very frustrating.

Are there any ways to fix this?

Tags (1)
New Poster

The same has happened to me.  With the regular view showing five lines it only advances three.  With a customized view of four lines it only advances two.

Official Employee

It's a known issue that will be fixed in a future update release.
New Poster

I'm having the same problem.  Not good.

Frequent Visitor

It's fixed for me, sure was annoying.