Community Forum

TV guide, Live TV All listings

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

TV guide, Live TV All listings

What happened to the "right click on a channel on the TV guide screen (not on the remote) to choose a favorite channel". PLEASE bring this feature back. I DO NOT MEAN the remote favorite channel feature. I don't want to scroll through the channels on my tv. I want to look up, at any given time, on my computer, under the" Live TV all listings" the channels I have pre-chosen as my favorites. I  am tired of having to scroll through the hundreds of channels listed to find what I might want to watch. I only want  the channels I am interested to be shown. The ones that I have previously selected as my favorites. Why does everybody act like they never heard of this feature? We had it before you changed the format. It's making me crazy...and angry!

Official Employee

Re: TV guide, Live TV All listings

bcleedy wrote:

What happened to the "right click on a channel on the TV guide screen (not on the remote) to choose a favorite channel". PLEASE bring this feature back. I DO NOT MEAN the remote favorite channel feature. I don't want to scroll through the channels on my tv. I want to look up, at any given time, on my computer, under the" Live TV all listings" the channels I have pre-chosen as my favorites. I  am tired of having to scroll through the hundreds of channels listed to find what I might want to watch. I only want  the channels I am interested to be shown. The ones that I have previously selected as my favorites. Why does everybody act like they never heard of this feature? We had it before you changed the format. It's making me crazy...and angry!

That feature is coming soon.

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast has been promising that for months and months. Please define soon.

Official Employee

bcleedy wrote:

Comcast has been promising that for months and months. Please define soon.

Soon = 2 weeks ago on February 7

Click the star next to your favorite channels and select the "Favorite Channel" filter.