Community Forum

TV app works on phone and PC but not on tablet

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

TV app works on phone and PC but not on tablet

The Comcast TV app runs ok on my Galaxy S4 and I can stream from xtv.comcast.net on my PC. But it just doesn't work quite right on my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet (GT-N8013, WiFi model).   I can open the app on the tablet, and it starts streaming the default channel. I can access the DVR recordings, and see the scheduled recordings. But every time I attempt to access the app settings, or try to watch another TV channel, it crashes.  Un-installed and re-installed numerous times now, always the same thing. Any idea what the problem could be and tips how to fix this?

New Poster

Re: TV app works on phone and PC but not on tablet

I have the same problem?Xfinity tv app has worked on my past 2 Samsung  phonesv . Just bought

the Samsung tab S 10.5 screen . It starts to load and gets to out of home I click OK and xfinity tv app just closes doesn't  even let me get to my recordings  downloaded to watch offline

Official Employee

Re: TV app works on phone and PC but not on tablet

samparish2 wrote:

I have the same problem?Xfinity tv app has worked on my past 2 Samsung  phonesv . Just bought

the Samsung tab S 10.5 screen . It starts to load and gets to out of home I click OK and xfinity tv app just closes doesn't  even let me get to my recordings  downloaded to watch offline

Can you let us know what operating system your tablet is running?