Community Forum

TIVO card receives same random channels on 2 different Tivo's

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

TIVO card receives same random channels on 2 different Tivo's

I am writing because I have received help in the past on the fourm.  My problem is: My cable BOX works fine, all channels come in as they should.  However, my (2) TIVO boxes (with Mcards) suddenly stopped working properly. only a few channels (same channels on both boxes) come in. the others say either "This channel is not authorized... (V58)" or "channel nor avalible... contact your cable provider". Even CBS just comes in with a black screen (no message). A few channels come in good (NBC, ABC, Disney Junior, USA, TNT and STARz Encore. Some HD channels come in, others do not.  I have had the refresh signal sent twice, I have called Comcast and was told both my cards went bad at the same time, and i need to take them in for replacement.  Before I do this I wanted to talk to someone I trust.... hense this message.  Can one of the Comcast experts who moniter this forum check my account? Are my TIVO cards coded right on my account, did somoeone change something recently?  Tell me what i really need to do?  Thank You

Official Employee

Re: random channels working on TIVO cards

Hi rli1288, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you