Community Forum

Switching Inputs with XR2 Remote

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Switching Inputs with XR2 Remote

I am unable to switch between inputs using my XR2 remote. Pressing the input button on the remote does bring up the available inputs (TV, HDMI1, HDMI2, etc.) however I am unable to arrow up or down to select another input. After speaking with a customer service representative, they suggested I press the input button numerous times to cycle through the inputs. I've tried that but that doesnt work either.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Switching Inputs with XR2 Remote

@calellokath wrote:

I am unable to switch between inputs using my XR2 remote. Pressing the input button on the remote does bring up the available inputs (TV, HDMI1, HDMI2, etc.) however I am unable to arrow up or down to select another input. After speaking with a customer service representative, they suggested I press the input button numerous times to cycle through the inputs. I've tried that but that doesnt work either.

If your TV requires an additional step ( pressing OK on the TV remote for instance ) you will need to use the TV's remote to change inputs.