Community Forum

Streampix

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

Streampix

I attempted to use this Streampix feature which is supposed to be included in my package at no extra cost but have no luck getting it going.  Seems as though it should be very straight forward unless I am totally missing a main point.  I can't figure it out; can't access option from remote, and have no idea why it is so difficult if it is supposed to be included.  I do not have HD, only a basic Double Play for Internet and TV, and the billing detail for the package definitely shows Steampix included. My cable box is RNG110; TV is new Toshiba; computer is HP laptop.  Please explain how to get this going and how to access it when we want to use it. Thank you.

Problem Solver

Re: Streampix

Hello dejs,

I have reviewed your account information and Streampix is included in your package. I have provided the steps below to access Streampix.

To watch Streampix On Demand:

1. To watch on your TV, use your XFINITY remote control to access the XFINITY On Demand menu.
  2. Select Streampix from the main menu.
    • Streampix programming is also available in the TV Shows menu under the alphabetical categories.

To watch on your laptop or PC:

1. Go to the XFINITY TV Go website and sign in using your XFINITY username and password.
  2. Click on STREAMPIX in the upper gray bar.
  3. Click on NETWORKS in the upper gray bar, then click on XFINTIY Streampix from the Premium Networks list to browse titles and play TV shows and movies (or add to your Watchlist).

To watch Streampix on your tablet or smartphone with the XFINITY TV Go app:

To download the XFINITY TV Go app, visit xfinity.com/learn/xfinitytvgo/.
To watch TV shows and movies on Streampix, first launch the app, then tap:

1. NETWORKS
  2. STREAMPIX
  3. Use your XFINITY username and password to log in.

New Poster

Re: Streampix

There is no On demand option when I go to the Xfinity menu. Can you help???