Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Stream TV

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Stream TV

I'm been having problems with my Stream TV for a couple of weeks. On Live TV and on TV Go I only have 3 options for channels. They are: Fox College Sports (Atlantic, Central, Pacific). I have tried deleting the app and I have also logged completely out of Stream TV. Neither one of these changed anything. I still see the same 3 channels. What do I need to do to see the other channels?
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Stream TV

Sylvia13 wrote:
I'm been having problems with my Stream TV for a couple of weeks. On Live TV and on TV Go I only have 3 options for channels. They are: Fox College Sports (Atlantic, Central, Pacific). I have tried deleting the app and I have also logged completely out of Stream TV. Neither one of these changed anything. I still see the same 3 channels. What do I need to do to see the other channels?

I had this problem, called support and they did a refresh on my account and everything started working again after it was complete and I logged out and back in.

Regular Visitor

Thanks. I took your advice and called support. They were able to fix my problem.
Regular Visitor

Well Stream TV worked perfectly yesterday evening but this morning we're back to the same problem. I can only see 3 channels on my cell phone. Guess I'll wait until December 20th like Support told me & see if my problem is fixed by then.
Official Employee

Sylvia13, let's take a closer look at why you're only see 3 channels. Sounds like there is an account entitlement issue. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your phone number, account address, and full name for assistance.