Community Forum

Sports & Entertainment package

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Sports & Entertainment package

I just want to say that I have been a customer for almost 30 years. I think it is wrong to pick and choose the most watched channels and place them in different packages so it costs more to get the channels you want. They tell you you get 200+ channels when in reality the same programs are on multiple channels. It’s greed on the company’s part. I am seriously thinking about switching to a more affordable company.  The sports package used to be just that now it’s Sports & Entainment so they can take a channel like CMT Television and add it to it so it costs extra. So sad!!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Sports & Entertainment package

You can't blame Comcast for what the networks carry. Comcast just passes on what they broadcast. If a show is popular, everybody will want to get in on the game.

Regular Contributor

Re: Sports & Entertainment package

@Ccsweat1505 wrote:

I just want to say that I have been a customer for almost 30 years. I think it is wrong to pick and choose the most watched channels and place them in different packages so it costs more to get the channels you want. They tell you you get 200+ channels when in reality the same programs are on multiple channels. It’s greed on the company’s part. I am seriously thinking about switching to a more affordable company.  The sports package used to be just that now it’s Sports & Entainment so they can take a channel like CMT Television and add it to it so it costs extra. So sad!!

it has ALWAYS been sport and entertainment

military  history and CI have been in that tier of service for YEARS