Community Forum

Sports Entertainment Package

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Sports Entertainment Package

Hello -

I currently do not have Comcast TV, just internet, and am considering double play.  What channels are part of the "Sports Entertainment Package" for zip 80525?  If I have the Digital Starter Package with 140+ channels and add the Sports Package, what additional channels will I receive?

Thank you

Official Employee

Re: Sports Entertainment Package

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

Hello Shane. Sorry you may have misunderstood. I'm not looking for current promotions, just a list of what channels are part of the your "Sports Entertainment Package" for zip 80525. If you could provide that I'd appreciate it.

Official Employee

Hopefully, this will help and thank you for clearing that up. So this is what I see in your area available with the Sports Entertainment Package. 

260         TV Games Network SD  Sports Entertainment Package                  

312         beIN Sports En Español Sports Entertainment Package                  

362         beIN Sports En Español HD         Sports Entertainment Package                  

410         Big Ten Network              Sports Entertainment Package                  

411         beIN Sports        Sports Entertainment Package                  

418         NFL RedZone     Sports Entertainment Package                  

430         Pac-12 Mountain              Sports Entertainment Package                  

436         ESPN Goal Line, Buzzer Beater and Bases Loaded              Sports Entertainment Package                  

694         NFL RedZone HD              Sports Entertainment Package                  

725         Altitude Sports and Entertainment Network HD 24/7      Digital Starter                    

727         Big Ten HD          Sports Entertainment Package                  

1216       NFL RedZone HD              Sports Entertainment Package                  

1227       beIN Sports        Sports Entertainment Package                  

1228       beIN Sports En Español HD          Sports Entertainment Package                  

1246       TV Games Network SD  Sports Entertainment Package                  

1250       Altitude Sports and Entertainment Network HD 24/7      Digital Starter                    

1302       ESPN Goal Line, Buzzer Beater and Bases Loaded              Sports Entertainment Package                  

1313       Big Ten HD          Sports Entertainment Package                  

1330       Pac-12 Mountain              Sports Entertainment Package                  

Regular Visitor

That helps. Thank you!

Official Employee

Of course, is there anything else I can assist you with?